½ cup fresh lime juice
¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon fish sauce
2 tablespoons palm sugar
1 red Thai chile, thinly sliced
1 green Thai thinly sliced
1. Whisk together the lime juice, fish sauce and palm sugar until the sugar dissolves.
2. Stir in the chiles and let sit at room temperature while you prepare the eggs.
The dressing can be made 2 days in advance and stored, tightly covered, in the refrigerator.
8 Handsome Brook Farm eggs, room temperature
½ cup canola oil
4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
1 large shallot, thinly sliced
½ cup cilantro leaves
1. In a wok heat the oil over high heat until almost smoking.
2. Add the eggs, 2 or 3 a time and cook until the white is crispy around the edges, but the yolk is still runny, about 1 minute.
3. Remove to a plate.
4. Pour a few heaping tablespoons of the dressing over the eggs and garnish the top with a few slices of the garlic, shallot, and a pinch of white pepper and some of the cilantro leaves.
What Do Chickens Eat? Do They Go Outside In The Winter? Answers To These Egg-celent Questions And More, Here.
Want Dessert? Try These Paleo Chocolate Chip Cupcakes!
There's always something fresh coming from our farms. Sign up today to get the latest news and special offers delivered directly to you.