2 teaspoons olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 yellow onion, diced
1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced
2 cups baby spinach
1 (28oz) bag frozen tater tots
8 Handsome Brook Farm Pasture Raised Eggs
2 cups reduced fat milk
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Heat olive oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, onion and peppers. Sauté for 2 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted.
3. Layer tater tots evenly over the bottom of a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking pan. Spread veggie mixture over the top.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and 1 cup cheddar cheese. Pour over the tater tots and veggies. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.**You can cover and refrigerate at this point if baking later.**
5. Bake for 35 minutes or until eggs are set and top is golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool 10 minutes. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve. Enjoy!
Get the Full Recipe from Spoonful of Flavor
There's always something fresh coming from our farms. Sign up today to get the latest news and special offers delivered directly to you.