French Toast Muffin Recipe by Spoonful of Flavor
Cranberry French Toast Muffins
Try this festive cranberry french toast muffins recipe by SpponfulofFlavor using Handsome Brook Farm pasture raised organic eggs. A fun addition to your brunch menu or your next holiday gathering!
5 Handsome Brook Farm pastured raised organic eggs
1 1/2 cups whole milk
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
12 cups cubed bread (1/2 inch cubes of sour dough)
1/3 cup fresh cranberries
pure maple syrup, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, sugars, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add the cubed bread to the bowl with the egg mixture and toss until combined and the bread has absorbed all of the liquid.
- Divide half of the bread mixture among the muffin cups. Sprinkle half of the cranberries on top, pressing down lightly to compact each cup.
- Top with remaining bread and then remaining cranberries, pressing down slightly.
- Bake the muffins for 25 to 30 minutes or until slightly crisp on top and cooked through. Allow the cups to cool for 5 minutes then remove from muffin tin and serve with maple syrup. Enjoy!
More from Spoonful of Flavor…
Don't fly the coop just yet.
There's always something fresh coming from our farms. Sign up today to get the latest news and special offers
delivered directly to you.