Make an excuse to gather your friends and family if only to try this delicious quiche recipe using Handsome Brook Farm pasture raised organic eggs.
1 frozen pie crust deep dish
1 Tbsp butter
1 medium yellow onion, finely diced
1/2 cup diced pancetta
4 Handsome Brook Farm Eggs
3/4 cup half and half
3/4 tsp kosher salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 1/3 cup shredded mild cheddar
1/2 10oz box frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cook pancetta and set aside.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, add eggs, and half and half, and whisk to combine.
4. Add salt, pepper, mushrooms, spinach, cheese, and pancetta. Stir to combine.
5. Remove frozen pie crust from freezer and pour egg mixture to pie crust.
6. Sprinkle top with remaining 1/3 cup shredded cheese and add ham.
7. Bake quiche for 40-45 minutes, until top is golden brown.
8. Remove from oven and let rest for five minutes or so.
9. Cut and serve
There's always something fresh coming from our farms. Sign up today to get the latest news and special offers delivered directly to you.