½ cup Andouille Sausage, Small Diced
½ cup strong brewed coffee
8 Handsome Brook Farm egg yolks
16 ounces clarified butter, melted
2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
¼ tsp kosher salt
Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
1. In a small saucepan, on low heat, simmer andouille sausage and coffee for 10 minutes. Strain and set aside, separating liquid and sausage.
2. In a blender, combine egg yolks and coffee.
3. On medium-high speed, slowly add the clarified butter to achieve your desired thickness for your sauce.
4. Once your sauce has reached the desired consistency, add lemon juice, salt and pinch of cayenne.
5. Remove from blender and fold in andouille sausage. Serves 6-8.
*I love serving this over Eggs Benedict made with pork belly or tasso ham.
What Determines The Yolk Color? Find Out Here
Still Hungry? Try Another Handsome Brook Farm Favorite Recipe
There's always something fresh coming from our farms. Sign up today to get the latest news and special offers delivered directly to you.