4 large Handsome Brook Farm’s Pasture Raised Organic Eggs
1 tablespoon milk
salt and pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon butter
1 (12 oz) can crescent rolls
8 slices cooked bacon
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together Handsome Brook Farm’s Pasture Raised Organic Eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
3. Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the butter and let it melt.
4. Add the eggs and scramble them: use your spatula to push the eggs from one side of the skillet to the other in slow motions until cooked. Remove eggs immediately from heat and transfer to a cool bowl to stop the cooking process.
5. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Lay one piece of bacon inside each triangle of dough. Divide scrambled eggs and cheddar cheese evenly onto the shortest side of each triangle.
6. Loosely roll up each crescent, starting at shortest side, rolling to opposite point. Place on prepared cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, until golden. Remove from oven and serve immediately!
Get the Full Recipe from The Novice Chef
Watch the video on Facebook
There's always something fresh coming from our farms. Sign up today to get the latest news and special offers delivered directly to you.